How do I Access my Old Hotmail Account? | Recover Password
How Do I Access my Old Hotmail Account?
Hotmail plays a vital role in the day to day life. The users who are facing troubles and issues with their Hotmail account, need to look for ways through which they can eradicate all the issues and problems that they might be facing while using the Hotmail account. Hotmail users must have faced complications with their Hotmail account while using it. These are some of the common problems that are faced by Hotmail users across the globe and because of these issues and glitches, the users are unable to have an otherwise smooth experience with Hotmail.
In order to eradicate the problems and the issues, you have come to the exact right place. Here, we are about to declare the steps that are helpful in performing the Old Hotmail Account Recovery. So stay tuned and follow until the end to grab details. Without any further ado, let us get straight into this.
What are the steps for performing Old Hotmail Account Recovery?
The steps that one needs to stick to in case they wish to perform the Hotmail account recovery are as follows:
First and foremost, the Hotmail users are required to navigate to the Hotmail Sign-in page.
Once you are on the home page, you are then advised to perform the log-in to your Hotmail account. For doing so, the users are advised to enter their email address and the password for their Hotmail account.
After entering your email address, you will then need to enter the password for your Hotmail account.
Once you reach the password field, you are then required to click on the ‘Forgot Password’ option.
This will redirect you to yet another page, where you are required to select the medium for receiving a verification code.
Select the email option or the tet option and this will allow you a scope through which you will be able to get the verification code that is necessary in order to perform the recovery of your Hotmail account.
Once you have entered the verification code, you will then be taken to the password reset page. Here you can reset your Hotmail account password with much ease.
Formulate a new password for your Hotmail account and re-enter the same where required.
Save the changes and then you are good to go.
Recovering your Hotmail account is not a hard nut to crack. However, if you still face complications, then you can connect with the customer care representatives at Hotmail. They are the experts and will come up with an optimum solution as far as your Hotmail account is concerned.
The inclusions of this paper are surely going to help with Old Hotmail Account Recovery. For more details as such, you are advised to visit us back weekly.
How Do I Recover My Old Hotmail Account? Get Complete Details Here
A Hotmail account password is crucial if you want to use its emailing services. But sometimes, things become awry when you forget the password of your account. Usually, a user saves the password on a browser or device. But when you erase the data from the browser, it might clean the saved password. It introduces misery into your life, and you can't use your account.
In such a situation, you must reset the password of your Hotmail account. Resetting the Hotmail account password is the only way to get rid of the problem. There are several methods to recover your account. Also, if you wonder how to recover my old Hotmail account, you should look at the information explained below. The step-by-step manuals to reset a password of a Hotmail account makes it easy for you.
How to Reset Your Old Hotmail Account Password on Phone Number
- Before doing anything else, you need to open the login page of Hotmail.
- On that page, click the "I forgot my password" option.
- Next, you see a list of issues users usually face while logging in to their account, pick a reason and proceed.
- Then you have to enter your email address and click the Next button.
- After that, you must enter the captcha appearing on the screen, proving that you're not a robot.
- Further, you get options to recover your Hotmail account password, select any phone number linked to your Hotmail account.
- In this way, you receive a text mentioning the verification code. Find the code and enter it in the verification field.
- Once you click Next after entering the code, you redirect to a Hotmail password reset page.
- Furthermore, you can create a new password for your account. Also, confirm the same password by retyping it.
- And lastly, save the new password.
With this, you can reset your Hotmail account password without seeing any trouble. Also, you will no longer wonder how to recover my old Hotmail account. If you find it challenging to change your Hotmail account password, you don't have access to your recovery phone number. You can try to reset the password using the email address method. The method is simple yet, making it simpler; here is a list of instructions that you should follow. Read along.
How Will You Reset Your Hotmail Account Password using Email Address?
- Similarly, you need to open the login page and follow the instruction to get the option to recover your Hotmail account.
- Once you find the options, select the Recovery email address option.
- In this way, you receive a password reset email, open it, find the password recovery link, click it.
- It redirects you to the Hotmail account recovery page, where you can create a new password.
- Further, type a new password, confirm it, and save it.
By following all the above instructions, you will no longer wonder how to recover my Hotmail account. Moreover, if you still need more information about recovery, you must contact Hotmail technical support team. The tech support agents are available to help you around the clock on a single phone call.
What should I do to recover my old Hotmail password without losing data?
If you are using the Hotmail account after a long period, then you might forget the password. And using the wrong password, again and again, may lock the account that may take certain days to recover. In this case, you can opt for a better method to recover the old password. For this, you need to direct some easy methods that you can read below.
Steps to recover old Hotmail password
The best part of this process is that you are not going to influence your data. So you can simply follow them.
- Hotmail provides a different website that you need to search on the browser
- You can simply write account.live.com/resetpassword.aspx and click on the search option.
- Next, they will ask for ID and click on the search option.
- You will get the confirmation mail at the alternative email address.
- You will be provided with a code that you have to mention on the provided space in an email. Sometimes you may have received a confirmation email link that you have to open.
- Now, you can see the security question that you have to answer and then click on the submit icon.
- Now, Hotmail will send you the old password that you can use and login into the account
You can see how you can easily recover my old hotmail password without affecting the data or private information you have. Though you need to contact the support person for any other situation, you can opt for email or live chat. Once they identify the owner, you will get the recovery link and old password.
How to Access old Hotmail Account without Password?
How can users get access to their old Hotmail account?
Are you one of those users who wish to seek access to their old Hotmail account but have no idea about the procedure? Then, here are the detailed steps that one can follow and restore access to their Hotmail account. If required, the user can even contact a Hotmail support representative to restore access to the account.
Procedure to restore access to the old Hotmail account with password
For the users who wish to Access old Hotmail Account without Password, it is required that they perform an account recovery process for their account and manage their email settings in time. So, to help users are the instructions that one can follow to restore access to their Hotmail account.
- To recover an old Hotmail account, the user needs to visit the official recovery page of Hotmail.
- Then, the user needs to provide the email or phone linked to the old Hotmail account.
- Now, the user can provide an alternative email address to get a security code.
- Once the user receives the code, the user can mention the code and continue.
- After that, the account of the user will get verified and offered access within 24 hours.
Once the user is offered access to their Hotmail account, it is required, the user log in to their account within one year of the recovery, or the account will get deactivated.
Thus, this is the procedure that one can follow to Access old Hotmail Account without Password. However, if the user fails to restore access to their account, they can reach out to customer service to seek required assistance.
Creating a new account using the old Hotmail address
Users who have failed to restore access to their Hotmail account and are no longer with any options can opt to create a new account using the old Hotmail address.
- For this process, the user needs to access the Hotmail account sign-in page.
- Further, the user can click on create new Hotmail account option.
- Now, the user can follow the on-screen instructions to create a new Hotmail account using the old Hotmail email address.
So, in this way, the user can create a new account using the old Hotmail email address. However, if the user requires assistance regarding the procedure, then the user can reach out to the customer service and seek the needed assistance.
Contacting Hotmail customer service
For users who need assistance to Access old Hotmail Account without Password or want to know about the alternative options can contact the support representative by dialing the toll-free number or by joining the forums to seek the needed help to manage the Hotmail account settings.
Hopefully, the provided information would help users quickly restore access to their Hotmail account and manage their routine tasks in time to avoid any issues.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Q. How do I Access my Old Hotmail Account?
Ans. Would you like to access your Old Hotmail account? If so, then don't get panicked as hotmail provides amazing and useful services to its users. In order to access your old Hotmil account, you need to follow the below ways.
Need to Create a New Account Using the Old Hotmail Address: Many users recommended that creating a new Outlook account with the help of the old Hotmail address may definitely work. Open your preferred browser, and after that, open a new Incognito mode tab and go to https://outlook.live.com/owa. Now, you are required to click on Create free account and go through the on-screen instructions.
Connect the Old Hotmail Account to Your New Email Client: You must try linking your old Hotmail account to your new email client and see if you can access your mailbox. Ideally, you can use a non-Microsoft email client to get the job done. Few users said that they will manage to link their old Hotmail addresses to Outlook. Therefore, this method does not work for all the users.
Go through the below given steps if you want to use this method:
To initiate the process, open the Outlook Settings, and then you need to click on Sync email and then select the Other email accounts.
Next, you have to enter your Hotmail address and password and link your accounts.
However, in this way, one can easily recover Old Hotmail Accounts in a very comfortable manner. If you require more help, you can freely connect to the customer support team for swift assistance.
Q. How to recover the old Hotmail account?
Ans. Do you want to get some critical information from your old Hotmail account? Do you wish to re-access it? If your answer is yes, go forward with some specific steps. In this case, recover your old Hotmail account and get access. After doing so, you can effortlessly use your account. So, to do so, perform the recovery steps and keep your recovery phone number or email address accessible. Now, check out the steps to recover your old Hotmail account.
- You can begin by opening the official web page of Hotmail on your chosen web browser.
- Now, move towards the login section on the page.
- There you will see the login box asking for your credentials.
- Provide your old Hotmail email address and proceed further.
- Now, move to the password box.
- Beside the box, you will see the “Forgot Password” option.
- Click on it and move to the next step.
- Next, you will see specific options to recover your old Hotmail account.
- The first option available there is to recover your account using your phone number.
- In this option, you have to provide your phone number on which Hotmail will send a verification code.
- You need to provide the code on the login page.
- The next option is to recover through the email address on which Hotmail will send the verification code, and you have to provide that code.
- Now, you can access your old Hotmail account.
So, these are the crucial steps that you need to perform. By doing so, you will know how to recover my old Hotmail account with ease. For any help, contact the customer service of Hotmail. They will guide you correctly.
Q. How can I access my Hotmail account when it’s blocked?
Ans. Hotmail is one of the oldest webmail service providers. In case if your Hotmail account gets blocked for some reason, you can recover your Hotmail account in several ways. If you are not sure of how to access my Hotmail account, you can follow some simple procedures given below to get your account back.
Simple and easy steps to recover blocked Hotmail account
There are several ways to recover your Hotmail account. You can recover your account by using the registered email address or phone number etc. So let’s go through the step-by-step information given below to get it done.
- The first step is to browse to your Hotmail login or sign-in page
- You can now enter the username, or email id belongs to the blocked account
- Now skip the password section and click on the forget password button
- There will open a recovery page, where you will get several options to recover your account
- Go to the recovery by phone process; enter the phone number to receive a verification code
- You have to enter the code received on-screen and click next
- There will come a password restoration page, where you have to reset a password
- You have to create now a new password ad confirm it to recover your account successfully
How to access my Hotmail account? Using the above steps, you can access your Hotmail account. If you find any difficulty, you can speak to the customer representative of Hotmail to get assistance.