How can I reset my Hotmail account?
What is the procedure for resetting your Hotmail account?
Are you looking for information on how to reset your Hotmail account if you have been unable to access it? When users forget their password, they may have problems accessing their accounts. Hotmail customers are advised to reset their account password in this instance so that they may log into their account as previously. If you don't know the correct details on how to reset my Hotmail account password, please follow the instructions below.
- First of all, you have to click the "I can't access my account" link on Hotmail's website.
- Then tap "I forgot my password" on the following screen, and type your email address.
- After that, you must solve the CAPTCHA text problem by typing the right code into the blank space.
- Then you'll be sent to Hotmail's recovery page, where you'll find various alternatives.
- Next, enter your registered phone number in order to receive a verification code.
- Afterwards, input the code you receive on your mobile on recovery screen.
- The following screen will show the account reset option, allowing you to establish a new password.
- When you provide recovery email for obtaining a code, log into your account to copy the code.
- Then enter the code to get your Hotmail account confirmed.
- After that, you'll be sent to the password reset screen, where you could set up a new password.
- Finally, you'll be able to reset your Hotmail account by using the new password to log in from now on.
When you are unable to login to your Hotmail account for whatever reason, the above-mentioned procedure is the easiest way to reset a new password and regain access to it. If you require any more assistance, you may contact Hotmail's customer service staff directly.