How Can I Reactivate My Hotmail Account?
How Can I Reactivate My Hotmail Account?
It is no wonder that when you don't use your Hotmail account for a long time, the email account might get suspended. When there is no activity on any Hotmail account, the account might deactivate temporarily and then permanently. Thus if you see your account is inactive for a long time, you must use it once every 90 days.
Somehow, you couldn't use your Hotmail account, and now you're unable to access your account. If your Hotmail account gets deactivated and you need to reactive it, you can do that by performing a few simple steps. If you don't know the process and wonder how to reactivate my Hotmail account, you must read the instructions explained below. Or the experts of customer support are there to help you on a single phone call.
Simple Steps to Reactive Your Hotmail Account
- The very first thing you should to do is going to the login page of Hotmail.
- There you can enter the username, password and click the Login button.
- Next, you see Activate My Account option; click it.
- After that, you see the terms and conditions, click Continue for two pages, and complete the steps.
In this way, you will no longer think about reactivating your Hotmail account. Yet, you still can't get over your thought that how to reactivate my Hotmail account. You must check the password reset page as you might see a problem because of an incorrect password. Thus resetting the password may help you to reactive Hotmail account. So, to assist you with the process, here is a list of simple steps that can let you access your Hotmail account.
- To start with the process, you should go to the login page of Hotmail on the browser.
- Then click the "I forgot my password" option.
- Pick a reason and proceed from the list of issues that users face when logging into their Hotmail account that appears on the screen.
- Next, enter your email address and click the Next button.
- In this way, you see the captcha to prove your identity, and you're not a robot.
- Complete the steps and proceed to reactive the account by resetting the password.
- After that, you get multiple options to choose from; pick the phone number option.
- Further, you need to click send me a code and check your inbox. Via text message, you receive the verification code.
- Moreover, enter the code in the given field and click the Continue option.
- Consequently, you see the option to create a new password, submit the new password.
- And lastly, save the new password for your account.
After doing the above instructions, you can access your Hotmail account without seeing any hassle. On the off chance, the issue persists, you can connect with an expert at the Hotmail customer service team. Above all, you will no longer wonder how to reactivate my Hotmail account. But the question still haunts you, and you need assistance; you may connect with the tech expert on a phone call. The expert will help you without any delay and let you enjoy Hotmail services.
How to activate my old Hotmail account?
Hotmail is one of the most used mailing software through which you can easily send & receive emails. The Hotmail services are done with ease & such smoothness that helps the users communicate on the best level with the senders. But sometimes, the users cannot access their old Hotmail account with ease because of some technical issues.
Then in those scenarios, you should know the alternate option or go for the activation of the old Hotmail Account for your old account access. Now if you want to know how you can activate my old Hotmail account, you need to follow some of the simple & most convenient steps for your reference.
The following are the points for your guidance & help:
- First off, you need to visit the Hotmail website
- Then you will sign in with your account details like email address & password
- Now you need to click on activate my account option & then accept the terms
- After that, to restore your old Hotmail account;
- Now you will click on the verification option that is shown on the page for reference
- After this, the verification code will be sent on your registered email ID or as a text message
- Now you will have to enter the code within the given after that, and you will continue the step
- At last, you will now be able to access your old Hotmail account.
However, if you want to know more information about the old Hotmail account activation, you should contact the customer care su7pport team for help & assistance in that scenario.