How to delete email messages in Hotmail
Steps to delete email messages in Hotmail
If you use Hotmail and thus you are receiving emails and for some reasons now you want to delete your Hotmail email messages then you can follow below steps:
- You need to login to your Hotmail account. You need to go to your Inbox. But with the default Hotmail settings, you may be redirected to the Windows live page instead of your inbox, and you may have to click the Hotmail button at the top to jump to your inbox.
- Now when you see the Hotmail inbox screen, you need to click the ‘Options’ button which is there at the top right and then choose ‘More’ options from the expanded menu you see there.
- The Options screen appears in front of you. Now you can find the Customizing Hotmail section and then choose ‘Advanced’ privacy settings.
- Here you will notice that the next screen has a Deleted messages option which is by default, set to Let me recover deleted messages. If you want to make emails unrecoverable, then you can switch the option to Don’t let me recover deleted messages – once they leave the Deleted folder, don’t give me a link to get them back.
- Now you can click the ‘Save’ button which you can see at the bottom of the page and then return to the inbox.
This is how you can delete email messages in Hotmail.
Hotmail customer care number
Hotmail is a Microsoft product and it is quite popular and used webmail service in the world. Hotmail team offers help whenever you require. Hotmail is one of the free web based mailing services with highest number of users. Hotmail gives you error free performance and top quality and so it is Users’ First Choice today. One can access Hotmail through the web browser, POP3 e-mail clients or IMAP4 supported e-mail applications. It has a user friendly interface with advanced features like chat, voice mail and huge storage space. When you use Hotmail you still might be facing one or the other issue with your Hotmail account. So if you face any issue with your Hotmail account then you should dial Hotmail customer care number. Issues could be several like you don’t know how to install it, how to delete email messages, how to recover your password and so on. So you can dial Hotmail customer care number for such issues.