How Do I Find a Lost Hotmail Password
Find a Lost Hotmail Password
Hotmail is the easiest and oldest mode of email communication for the users which helps them to keep their work updated and provide them the best features and facilities to get their work done properly. It provides different features to the users which helps them to keep them updated and keep the record of their work on their email. The account of the user is always password protected and it could be accessed only with the help of password. But the difficult situation which users face while working on the Hotmail is when they forget their password. Users are not required to worry as they can reset a lost Hotmail password with technical support experts who will help them to get the new password easily and make their work go at good pace.
In such situation, users are required to go through the given steps to get their work done
- Open the Hotmail home page
- Select the option of can’t access your account below the username and password
- Choose the option of I forget my password option
- Enter the Hotmail account details and then the CAPTCHA code and click next
- Select the verification method from the three given methods
- Verification could be done by mobile number, email address or by answering the security questions
- Once the verification has been done, users can set a new password to access their account again
The Hotmail password recovery number should be the one which users have with them at the time of reset of password in order to reset their account.
If users face any issue while working on it then they need not to be worried as they can get the best solution from the experts who will help them to get the best steps. Users can call on the Hotmail Customer Service Phone Number to get the solution for their issues.